Update May 20, 2022: You must be logged into the mobile app in order to search. This is a temporary security measure but at this time we don't know how long it will last.
- On Apple devices the original app will update automatically. You can find the app in the App Store by searching LINKcat Mobile, or you can scan the QR code.
- Android users must install the new app from Google Play. You can search LINKcat Mobile on Google Play to find the app, or you can scan the QR code.
- Please note that you can continue to use LINKcat in a browser if you prefer. Go to www.linkcat.info using your preferred browser on your phone or tablet.
Some of the features of the app are:
- a digital library card;
- Spanish language labels and messages;
- more accessibility features for patrons;
- ability to link multiple LINKcat accounts;
- ability to search LINKcat and limit LINKcat searches;
- ability to place and manage holds;
- ability to view checkouts and due dates, and renew materials; and
- a list of LINKcat libraries with directions, hours, and contact information.
Need more help?
- Contact your local library.