The Cart feature allows you to create a temporary list of items as you browse the catalog. A cart isn’t connected to your library account and the contents will be deleted after you leave LINKcat.
Add items to a Cart
After searching LINKcat, click Add to Cart for a single title. To select multiple titles, check the boxes next to each title, and click Add to Cart at the top.
View and modify your Cart
In the upper right-hand corner, click on the Cart icon. Note that the Cart icon will not appear in the upper right-hand corner until after you have added items to the Cart.
After clicking on the Cart icon, the Cart contents will appear in a pop-up box. From there you can:
- Print, email (if logged in), download, or empty the contents of your Cart.
- Select one or more titles by checking the box in front of the title (or click All to select all items). Then:
- Click Remove title to delete the selected item(s) from your Cart.
- Click Place hold to place a hold on the selected item(s).
- If logged in, click Add to a List to add the selected item(s) to a List.
The contents of Carts are deleted when LINKcat is closed, or when you log out of your account.