LINKcat libraries continue to adjust services as COVID-related conditions change. We encourage you to check your library’s website for the most up-to-date information.
Tips for finding local materials in LINKcat:
- From the search results page, go to Available on shelf on the left side of the screen. Click your library's name to display titles that are currently available at that library. (If necessary, click more at the bottom of the list. In the pop-up box, select A-Z in the Sort by box to sort alphabetically.)
- At the top of the screen, click the Library dropdown and optionally, choose a library to see its copies first when you're viewing a title in LINKcat.
- Suspend your holds if you don't need them right away.
- For more tips on searching in LINKcat, check Searching LINKcat.
- For more LINKcat help topics, see the menu on the left.
- Contact your local library if you need additional help with LINKcat.
See below for information about LINKcat due dates and holds, as well as electonic resources: