By default, LINKcat doesn't keep a record of past titles you've borrowed, but you can choose to have it do so by enabling your Checkout History.
- Log into your account and choose My Dashboard from the menu in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click Checked Out.
- Click the Checkout History:Off button near the top of the screen (on the right).
- Check the checkbox next to Retain Checkout History, and click Save Changes.
- In the pop-up box, enter your library card number and click Done.
To view your Checkout History, click My Dashboard, and then click the View checkout history link. After enabling your Checkout History, you can disable it at any time.
- From your My Dashboard, click Checked Out.
- Click the Checkout History:On button and then uncheck the checkbox next to Retain Checkout History.
- Click Save Changes, verify with your library card number, and click Done.
By subscribing to Retain Checkout History you acknowledge that the library’s online catalog will retain, for your personal use, a list of all materials that you borrow. You may unsubscribe from this service at any time, which will permanently delete anything not currently checked out from your checkout history. Library staff will not access or release your checkout history unless required by law to do so. Understand that anyone with access to your library card number and password can check your checkout history or any other information attached to your account.
Need more help?
- Check out the Problems with accessing LINKcat page.
- Contact your local library.