What is LINKcat?
LINKcat is the shared catalog for a consortium of public libraries that work together and with the South Central Library System to create a network of shared computer systems and services. Because LINKcat combines the library collections of all LINKcat libraries, the system gives you access to nearly 3 million items representing more than 800,000 different titles!
What's Available in LINKcat?
- Children's materials
- Audio Materials (books and music)
- DVDs and Blu-ray DVDs
- Downloadable ebooks and audiobooks
- Don't Miss Lists
If you can't find what you need in LINKcat, please contact your local library.
How to Access LINKcat
You can search LINKcat without logging in. Learn more about searching.
- At the library: You can use public computers at LINKcat member libraries.
- At home: Go to www.linkcat.info.
- From your mobile device: Go to m.linkcat.info or download the LINKcat Mobile app from the App Store or Google Play.
- From a phone: Call "Harriet" at (608) 242-4700 and use your library card to renew items, get a list of all items you have out, when they are due, items currently on the hold shelf for you, and more.
Availability of LINKcat
- LINKcat is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Occasionally LINKcat may not be available due to routine maintenance.