Thank you for your patience during the transition.
LINKcat Checkout History is back!
If you have saved your Checkout History (previously called Reading History) in LINKcat, you can now view your full history in your LINKcat dashboard. To view your Checkout History, click My Dashboard, and then click the View checkout history link. If you need assistance with Checkout History, please ask your local library for help.
Stylistically, the display is sleeker and more modern. The larger font size and increased white-space make the new interface more usable, particularly on small screens such as smartphones and tablets.
Here are some of the new features:
- Saved searches
- Entire title displays in checkouts, holds, etc. (includes disc numbers!)
- Select multiple items in checkouts and holds for modifying (renewing, suspending, etc.)
- Navigate between search results when viewing a title's details page
- Optionally, choose a library when searching to see its copies first when viewing a title
All of your LINKcat features are still there but some things have changed!
Here are some of the changes:
- Reading History is now called Checkout History
- Your LINKcat account is now called My Dashboard
- New Dashboard page provides an overview of your Checked out items and Holds
- Browse the shelf is now called View nearby items on shelf
- Access your Lists from your Dashboard - scroll down and click My Lists
Should you need assistance managing these changes, please ask your local library for help.