Online Payments in LINKcat
LINKcat now accepts online payments via credit card!
Be Aware: Refund eligibility for Lost Item payments is determined by the library that owns the item.
To get started, go to www.linkcat.info and log into your LINKcat account with your Login (library card number) and Password/PIN.
- From the My summary screen, click the Fines tab.
- NOTE: If you do not see a Fines tab, then you do not owe any money.
- If you owe $10.00 or more, a Pay Now link will display.
- NOTE: If you owe less than $10.00, then you cannot pay online. Contact your local library for other payment options.
- Click the Pay Now link.
- The User Login screen for the secure LINKcat online payment web site will appear.
- Log into the LINKcat online payment web site using your Library Card number and PIN.
- NOTE: You must use your Library Card number to log in.
- NOTE: The PIN is the same Password/PIN used for your LINKcat account.
- Click the Submit button.
- The Payment Options screen will appear.
- Click the Pay With Credit/Debit Card link to pay the full balance.
- NOTE: When making an online payment, you must pay the full balance. Contact your local library for other payment options.
- Be Aware: Refund eligibility for Lost Item payments is determined by the library that owns the item.
- The Credit Card screen will appear.
- Enter your name and credit card information into this screen.
- NOTE: LINKcat Online Payments accepts Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
- NOTE: This payment will appear on your credit card statement as a payment to the South Central Library System.
- Click the Submit button once to complete the transaction. After clicking the Submit button, please wait for the process to complete.
- After the payment has been processed, the eCommerce Payment Receipt screen will appear.
- Optionally, you may print the receipt by clicking the Print button.
- Click the Exit button to log out and return to your LINKcat account.
- Log out of your LINKcat account by clicking Log out in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Click the X in the upper right-hand corner to close the web browser.